Terms of Sales
Terms of Sales
COVID-19 conditions in case of containment
- Any stay canceled online will be refunded in the form of a voucher for the amount already paid. This voucher, sent by email, will be valid for 18 months.
- Any stay during a confinement period will be put on hold, your deposit will be kept and your stay may be postponed for up to 18 months. You will be asked for your reservation number to set a new date.
- These conditions do not include any additional costs.
For a classic reservation:
The establishment will charge 50% of the amount of the stay as a deposit excluding services and discounts, the balance will be paid on site.
Our cancellation conditions for a classic reservation
- In the event of cancellation more than 30 days before your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded only on request by email to email@example.com
- Between 29 days and 20 days before arrival: the deposit is kept by the establishment.
- Between 19 days and the day of arrival or no show: you will be liable for 100% of the total amount of the stay
- Modification possible 20 days or more from your arrival date with an increase set at € 30, subject to availability. The new dates of your stay must be fixed as soon as possible, no stay can be postponed later than the end of the current season.
- Any shortened stay is due in its entirety.
For the purchase of a gift voucher:
The establishment will charge the entire stay + tourist taxes (0.50 / day / pers.)
Our cancellation conditions for gift vouchers
- Voucher valid for 2 years from the date of purchase, usable at one time and non-refundable.
- Modification free of charge up to 20 days before the date of arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, late modification or no-show, the voucher will be lost.
In the middle of the garrigue and pine forests, at the end of a small stone path, stands a garden planted with banana trees, palm trees and lush flowers.